Friday, March 27th @ 8:30 PM
Oliver’s at Cask & Flagon
- Two tickets to Red Sox vs. Cleveland Indians on May 6th, 2009
- A red 2008 Fender Stratocaster electric guitar from Guitar Center Boston
- Two pairs of PUMA sneakers
- Gift certificates for tattoos at Pino Bros Ink
- $50 gift certificate to Cambridge Common Restaurant/Lizard Lounge
- $50 gift certificate to Christopher’s Restaurant/Toad
- Free 3-month gym membership to Fitcorp
- $100 gift certificate to Toegoz
- Haircut and style at Dellaria Salons
- A tour and tasting for 6 at the Cape Cod Beer Brewery
- A four pack of tickets for the Comedy Connection in Portland, ME
- Basket of handmade all natural soaps and body oils from Triple Crescent Herbals ($50 value)
- “Let’s Make Martinis” Martini Basket
- “Going Coastal” Wine Basket
Other stuff: Appearance by former Boston Bruin and WAAF on-air personality Lyndon Byers (LB), red carpet photos
Look at the press we received:
- Boston Globe (3/20)
- Boston Herald (3/26)
- Boston Phoenix (3/26)
- Boston Metro (3/26)
- Improper Bostonian
- WBCN interview with Anngelle Wood on Boston Emissions
Press photos: http://www.rockandrun.org/press/
A Personal Invitation
About the Event
On Friday, March 27th, we’re hosting a benefit event at the Cask & Flagon next to Fenway Park in Boston. It’ll be an evening of cocktails, mingling, networking, prizes, giveaways, live music, and most importantly raising money for cancer research. Boston bands The Vital Might, Build a Machine, Forgetful Jones, and Spectator will be performing.
The event is sponsored by Chadwick Martin Bailey, a market research consultancy in downtown Boston.
About the Cause
Andy Milk and Jennifer Simckowitz are running the Boston Marathon on 4/20/09 for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute. Andy’s mother Susan Milk is a 9-year breast cancer survivor who continues to battle the disease every day. Jennifer’s cousin Peter Geanoules, a former Navy Seal, recently lost his battle to cancer. Jen and Andy are running the race and raising funds in their honor. As members of the 500+ member Dana Farber team, Andy and Jen are raising $10,000 for cancer research. You can read more about the Dana Farber Marathon Challenge here: http://www.rundfmc.org. You can read about Jen and Andy’s marathon training and fundraising on their blog here: https://rockandrunblog.wordpress.com
Performing at the Event
Brought to you by…
Are You with the Press?
Welcome! Here’s a site with our press release and print-resolution and web-resolution photos: http://www.rockandrun.org/press
How Else You Can Help
- Do you work for a company that is interested in being a CORPORATE SPONSOR on the night? We have MANY expenses. The venue rental cost is going to be covered by Chadwick Martin Bailey. We have advertising needs and if anyone is interested in being a MATCHING SPONSOR, that option is still available. Email us if you’re interested.
- Do you have any products or services you could donate for our raffle?
- Do you work for a publication that could give us some press for the show?
You can also use this form below to get in touch: